Thinking of registering for Artists Open Houses? Then take a look at the many benefits and how you can register for the next festival.
How to Register
Missed out on registering for Christmas? Don’t worry – you can simply register for the next Artists Open Houses festival which takes place in May 2018. Registration opens on 11 December 2017 and closes on 5th February 2018.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss registration then be sure to follow us on Twitter or Facebook for reminders nearer registration time! Alternatively sign up to our newsletter to be kept up to date on all of the Artists Open Houses news.
Benefits of Registering
Registering your venue as part of the Artists Open Houses festival brings you the following benefits:-
- An experienced organisational structure, with extensive links to similar organisations and external consultants
- A complete professional brochure and leaflet/map distribution service, citywide, London and throughout the south east
- Your listing featured in 50,00 brochures, 60,000 leaflet/maps
- A further 30,000 brochure copies printed as a pullout section in The Latest Homesmagazine
- Your listing featured in the online listings section of the AOH website
- Dedicated trail maps and travel info
- Online registration process for venues to upload their listings
- Regularly updated website – with social media including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest
- Full web support
- AOH advice manual – a guide for new open houses
- AOH i-Phone App
- Professional marketing campaign
- Regular e-newsletters emailed out to artists and visitors
- PR providing extensive local and national press and TV publicity and coverage (comparative worth: £32,000 advertising, £96,000 editorial)
- Joint PR and marketing campaign with Brighton Festival and Brighton Fringe – funded by VisitBrighton (£8,000)
- Cover and editorial pages in Latest Homes magazine
- Reciprocal ads in publications such as Pallant House Gallery Magazine, Selvedge,Aesthetica
- The Latest film offer
- The Latest Best Open House Award
- Annual AOH launch party
- Invitations to attend feedback focus groups and take part in online surveys
- The opportunity to join a local art trail
- Marketing via Visit Brighton website
- Working partnership with the Brighton Festival and Fringe
By registering your venue with AOH you can enjoy all these benefits.