AOH May 2021 COVID-19 Guidelines for Venues
AOH will require all venues to follow guidance for Covid-compliance. Venue and visitor guidelines will be produced in accordance with the relevant Government guidance and law at the time and these may be updated from time to time to reflect changes in legislation and best practice. Information about the current guidance can be found at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
If you are exhibiting in a venue which already has COVID-19 guidelines in place, you will be expected to cross reference AOH guidelines with the venue’s own compliance. If you have a query specific to your venue, please contact [email protected] for advice.
AOH will provide all Open Houses with Covid guidance for Venues Artists and Visitors:
This will include, but may not be restricted to:
- Risk Assessment Templates to complete before and after the Festival period
- Visitor Guidelines and poster
- Venue Maximum Capacity guideines and poster
- NHS Track & Trace QR code downloadable poster
- Guidelines on social distancing measures
- Guidelines on ventilation, hygiene, cleaning and wearing of face coverings,
- Information on booking systems and managing visitor numbers including queueing, signage and one-way systems
- Guidelines on taking visitor details where they don’t have the NHS Track & Trace app
AOH will also provide all venues with face masks and hand sanitiser
Refreshments: At present only venues registered as a food business are allowed to serve food this year, and these should be consumed in a designated seating area away from your exhibition space. For any other food products please make sure they are displayed fully wrapped.
We recommend that you carefully read the current government COVID-19 advice
and guidance for places of work: https://www.hseni.gov.uk/
Including cleaning your venue:
and Covid First Aid
AOH is able to advise only and cannot be held responsible for any venue that does not follow the above guidelines.