COVID-19 Visitor Safety Measures
Thank you for your support in these extraordinary circumstances.
All Open Houses have put measures in place to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for visitors this year. Please help us by following the guidelines:
- Please wear a face covering when visiting Open Houses this year (unless you are exempt and carry an NHS exemption form). Open Houses will be able to offer you one if you do not have one with you.
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry to each Open House and wash your hands when you can.
- Please maintain a 2 metre social distance from other visitors. Visitor numbers in all venues are restricted to follow current government law.
- Please wait to be invited in if the Open House is already at full visitor capacity.
- Visitors who have downloaded the NHS Track and Trace app will be asked to check in via a QR code at each venue. Other visitors will be asked to write down contact details on entry to venues.
- If you are asked to queue please do not block pavements or other house entrances. Please always keep a safe distance from others.
- Where relevant please follow one-way systems.
- Use contactless payments where possible.
- If you develop a new continuous cough or fever, please inform the venue, leave immediately and follow government advice on staying at home.
Ensuring your safety while visiting Open Houses: Open Houses will be:
- Offering a warm welcome at a distance
- Restricting and managing visitor numbers
- Using Booking Systems where possible
- Managing socially distanced entry and exit to venues
- Using one-way systems where necessary to enable social distancing
- Carrying out sanitisation and enhanced cleaning
- Providing hand sanitising for visitors
- Providing Face Coverings for artists and visitors
- Operating a Track & Trace system
- Carrying out a Risk Assessments before taking part and monitoring this
Cleaning: Venues will clean touch points regularly and venues will be kept ventilated
Contactless Payments: Venues will use contactless payment where possible
Face Coverings: Artists and visitors will be wearing face coverings and face coverings will be provided at all venues for visitors who need one
Hand sanitising: Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitiser provided at venues. All venues will have hand sanitiser
Risk Assessments: All AOH venues have submitted a Risk Assessments before taking part
Social Distancing: Venues have reduced capacity and many have booking systems to ensure social distancing can take place
Track & Trace: All venues have an NHS Track & Trace QR poster and will take details of visitors who do not have the NHS Test & Trace app