Benefits of Registering your venue as part of the Artists Open Houses Festival
Thinking of registering for Artists Open Houses? Then take a look below at how you can register for our next festival and the many benefits you will receive.
How to Register
The Artists Open Houses (AOH) has two festivals each year: one during the city’s May festival season, the other in the lead up to Christmas.
Registration for the 2018 AOH Christmas Festival is now open online until 1st October.
The 2018 AOH Christmas Festival will run for three weekends from 24th November – 9th December.
Registration for the 2019 AOH May Festival will open online on 10 December 2018 and closes on 4th February 2019.
The May festival runs for four weekends in May. May 4th, 5th & 6th | May 11th & 12th | May 18th & 19th | May 25th, 26th & 27th.
Information on Dates and Rates for the May 2019 Festival are not yet available but see information on Dates and Rates for the May 2018 AOH Festival
Click here to find out more information on how to register for next May
If you want to make sure you don’t miss registration then be sure to follow us on Twitter (10.2k followers) or Facebook (3,001 followers) Instagram (3,096 followers) and Pinterest (16.9k monthly unique viewers) for reminders nearer registration time! Alternatively sign up to our newsletter to be kept up to date on all of the Artists Open Houses news.
Benefits of Registering your venue as part of the Artists Open Houses Festivalhttp://pinterest.com/artistshouses
Included in the cost of registering your venue as part of the Artists Open Houses festival, you will receive the following benefits:
- Inclusion in the AOH Brochure and leaflet/map distributed, throughout the city, region, London and the South East
- Your venue listing featured in 50,00 brochures, 50,000 leaflet/maps
- Your listing featured on the AOH website
- Dedicated trail maps and travel info
- Online registration
- The opportunity to join a local art trail
- Choice of listing sizes:
Single listing (quarter page / one image
Double listing (half page / two images)
Full page listing (full page / four images)
- Social media including:Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- AOH advice manual – Guide To Opening Your House
- Regular e-newsletters to artists and visitors
- Readily available support from our team
- An experienced organisational structure, with extensive links to similar organisations and external consultants
- Professional marketing and PR campaign, providing extensive local and national media, TV publicity and coverage (comparative worth: £32,000 advertising, £96,000 editorial)
- Local media campaign including cover and editorial pages in Latest magazine, advertising and editorial features in Viva magazine.
- Marketing via Visit Brighton website
- Reciprocal ads in Brighton Festival and Brighton Fringe brochures
- Awards Night including the Best Open House Award and Brochure Cover Artist Award
- Annual AOH launch party
- Invitations to attend feedback focus groups and take part in online surveys
Photo By: I C IMAGE (www.icimage.me)