Benefits of Taking Part
How to Register
The next Artists Open Houses festival is the AOH Christmas Festival 2018 which takes place in November and December 2018.
Registration for the 2018 Christmas Artists Open Houses Festival opens online in late August 2018.
Registration for the 2019 May Artists Open Houses Festival opens online in mid December.
For information, contact: [email protected]
If you want to make sure you don’t miss registration then be sure to follow us on Twitter or Facebook for reminders nearer registration time! Alternatively sign up to our newsletter to be kept up to date on all of the Artists Open Houses news.
Benefits of Registering
Registering your venue as part of the Artists Open Houses festival brings you the following benefits:-
- An experienced organisational structure, with extensive links to similar organisations and external consultants
- A complete professional brochure and leaflet/map distribution service, citywide, London and throughout the south east
- Your listing featured in 50,00 brochures, 50,000 leaflet/maps
- Your listing featured in the online listings section of the AOH website
- Dedicated trail maps and travel info
- Online registration process for venues to upload their listings
- Regularly updated website – with social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Full web support
- AOH advice manual – a guide for new open houses
- Professional marketing campaign
- Regular e-newsletters emailed out to artists and visitors
- PR providing extensive local and national press and TV publicity and coverage (comparative worth: £32,000 advertising, £96,000 editorial)
- Joint PR and marketing campaign with Brighton Festival and Brighton Fringe – funded by VisitBrighton (£8,000)
- Cover and editorial pages in Latest magazine
- Reciprocal ads in publications such as Pallant House Gallery Magazine, Selvedge, Aesthetica
- The Latest film offer
- The Latest Best Open House Award
- Annual AOH launch party
- Invitations to attend feedback focus groups and take part in online surveys
- The opportunity to join a local art trail
- Marketing via Visit Brighton website
- Working partnership with the Brighton Festival and Fringe
By registering your venue with AOH you can enjoy all these benefits.