Thinking of registering for Artists Open Houses? Then take a look at the many benefits and how you can register for the next festival.
How to Register
The Artists Open Houses (AOH) has two festivals each year: one during the city’s May festival season, the other in the lead up to Christmas.
Registration for the 2018 AOH Christmas Festival will open online in late August 2018.
The 2018 AOH Christmas Festival festival will run for three weekends from mid November – early December.
Information on Dates and Rates for the Christmas 2018 Festival will be available soon
Registration for the 2019 AOH May Festival will open online on 10 December 2018 and closes on 4th February 2019.
The May festival runs for four weekends in May. May 4th, 5th & 6th | May 11th & 12th | May 18th & 19th | May 25th, 26th & 27th.
Information on Dates and Rates for the May 2019 Festival are not yet available but see information on Dates and Rates for the May 2018 AOH Festival
If you want to make sure you don’t miss registration then be sure to follow us on Twitter or Facebook for reminders nearer registration time! Alternatively sign up to our newsletter to be kept up to date on all of the Artists Open Houses news.
Benefits of Registering
Registering your venue as part of the Artists Open Houses festival brings you the following benefits:-
- Brochure and leaflet/map distributed, throughout the city, region, London and the South East
- Your listing featured in 50,00 brochures, 50,000 leaflet/maps
- Your listing featured on the AOH website
- Dedicated trail maps and travel info
- Online registration
- Social media including: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Pinterest
- AOH advice manual – Guide To Opening Your House
- Regular e-newsletters to artists and visitors
- Readily available support from our team
- An experienced organisational structure, with extensive links to similar organisations and external consultants
- Professional marketing and PR campaign, providing extensive local and national press and TV publicity and coverage (comparative worth: £32,000 advertising, £96,000 editorial)
- Cover and editorial pages in Latest Homes magazine
- Reciprocal ads in publications such as Pallant House Gallery Magazine
- The Latest Best Open House Award
- Annual AOH launch party
- Invitations to attend feedback focus groups and take part in online surveys
- The opportunity to join a local art trail
- Marketing via Visit Brighton websit
By registering your venue with AOH you can enjoy all these benefits.