Thinking of registering for Artists Open Houses? Then take a look below at how you can register for our next festival and the many benefits you will receive.
How to Register
The Artists Open Houses (AOH) has two festivals each year: one during the city’s May festival season, the other in the lead up to Christmas.
2019 AOH May Festival
Registration for the 2019 AOH May Festival is now open online until 4th February 2019.
The 2018 AOH May Festival will run for four weekends: May 4&5 I May 11&12 I May 18&19 I May 25&26
Find out more about how to register for May 2019
2019 AOH Christmas Festival
Registration for the 2019 AOH Christmas Festival will open in August 2018. The Christmas festival runs for three weekends: Mid November – December.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss registration then be sure to follow us on Twitter (10.2k followers) or Facebook (3,001 followers) Instagram (3,096 followers) and Pinterest (16.9k monthly unique viewers) for reminders nearer registration time! Alternatively sign up to our newsletter to be kept up to date on all of the Artists Open Houses news.
Benefits of Registering your venue as part of the Artists Open Houses
Included in the cost of registering your venue as part of the Artists Open Houses festival, you will receive the following benefits:
- Inclusion in the AOH Brochure and leaflet/map distributed, throughout the city, region, London and the South East
- Your venue listing featured in 50,00 brochures, 50,000 leaflet/maps
- Your listing featured on the AOH website
- You and your artists featured in the AOH Artists website section, including year round venue, artist and media search
- Dedicated trail maps and travel info
- Online registration
- The opportunity to join a local art trail
- Choice of listing sizes:
Single listing (quarter page / one image
Double listing (half page / two images)
Full page listing (full page / four images)
- Social media including:Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- AOH advice manual – Guide To Opening Your House
- AOH branded on-street marketing including: lamppost sleeves, banners, bunting, pavement stencils, bus and bus-stop posters
- Regular e-newsletters to artists and visitors
- Readily available support from our team
- An experienced organisational structure, with extensive links to similar organisations and external consultants
- Professional marketing and PR campaign, providing extensive local and national media, TV publicity and coverage (comparative worth: £32,000 advertising, £96,000 editorial)
- Local media campaign including cover and editorial pages in Latest magazine, advertising and editorial features in Viva magazine.
- Marketing via Visit Brighton website
- Reciprocal ads in Brighton Festival and Brighton Fringe brochures
- Awards Night including the Best Open House Award and Brochure Cover Artist Award
- Annual AOH launch party
- Invitations to attend feedback focus groups and take part in online surveys