Thinking of registering for Artists Open Houses? Then take a look below at how you can register for our next festival and the many benefits you will receive.
How to Register
The Artists Open Houses (AOH) has two festivals each year: one during the city’s May festival season, the other in the lead up to Christmas.
AOH May 2022 Festival
Registration for the AOH May 2022 Festival is now open online until 21st February 2022
The Artists Open Houses May 2022 Festival runs for four weekends in May” May 7 & 8 I 14 & 15 I 21 & 22 I 28 & 29
AOH Christmas 2022 Festival
Registration for the AOH Christmas 2022 Festival will open in August 2022. The Christmas festival runs for three weekends: Mid November – December.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss registration then be sure to follow us on Twitter (11.5k followers) or Facebook (4.7k followers) Instagram (9,629 followers) and Pinterest (10.9k monthly unique viewers) for reminders nearer registration time! Alternatively sign up to our newsletter to be kept up to date on all of the Artists Open Houses news.
Benefits of Registering your venue as part of the Artists Open Houses
Included in the cost of registering your venue as part of the Artists Open Houses festival, you will receive the following benefits:
- Your venue listed in the AOH May printed brochure (print run 50,000), distributed throughout Brighton Sussex, SE region and London
- Your venue listed in the AOH printed May leaflet map (print run 50,000), distributed throughout Brighton Sussex, SE region and London
- Your venue listed in the AOH website: AOH May 2019 festival saw over 150,000 unique visitors in the run up to and during the festival period.
- Artists Listing facilities for you and your guest artists
- Venue, artist and media search
- Website listings options include: Dedicated trail maps and travel information
- Year round social media campaign, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , blog: 30K+ followers across our digital platforms
- Regular digital AOH Visitor newsletters to 10,000 subscribers
- PR campaign, offering extensive local and national media, press, TV and radio coverage
- On street marketing campaign, including: Billboard and citywide poster campaigns, lampposts banners, chalk spray pavement stencils
- Digital and TV marketing campaigns with partners Culture Calling (London and South East), Latest TV, Visit Brighton
- Reciprocal marketing with partners e.g Brighton Festival, Brighton Fringe, Brighton Art Fair
- Reciprocal ads in Brighton Festival and Brighton Fringe brochures
- Personal support and advice offered to all venues
- Online Guide To Opening Your House
- Regular newsletters and information sent to artists and visitors
- Reciprocal advertising in publications such as: Pallant House Gallery Magazine
- Best Open House Award
- The AOH Brochure Cover Artist Award
- AOH launch party
- Invitations to attend discussion groups and take part in online feedback surveys
- The opportunity to join a local art trail